“Rabbi Micah brings Torah to life with his depth of knowledge, insight, and humor.”Susan – Charlotte, North Carolina
Each week, Rabbi Micah Streiffer leads two dynamic, interactive study groups on the weekly Torah portion.
One group is for beginning Jewish learners. The other is for anyone who has some basic Torah knowledge and is looking to dig deeper.
Like all classes at LAASOK, we study in an inclusive, egalitarian environment, and look at our sacred texts from a liberal Jewish perspective.
Read on for more information!
- When can I start? Do I need to wait until a certain time of year? You can join any time you want!
- What if I can’t make it every week? That’s OK – we’re not taking attendance. And we record the sessions so that you can see what you missed.
- What’s the cost? The program is structured as a monthly subscription, with a cost of $36 per month. (Please see note below about financial accessibility.)
- Can I try it out before I commit? Of course! When you sign up, the first month is a $1 trial, so you can decide whether the group is right for you.
- Do I need to make a full-year commitment? Not at all – you can withdraw any time. But we hope you’ll stay forever!
- Note on financial accessibility: We are committed to having our classes be accessible to all, regardless of financial ability. If the $36 per month cost makes the class inaccessible, please simply email us and we will arrange for you to join for a different amount.
How Do I Sign Up?
Just click above on the class you’d like to join, and you’ll be taken to a registration form.
Questions? Email us!