To listen, search for “Seven Minute Torah” on any podcast app, including:
“This is my favorite podcast for learning about the weekly parsha. It’s a quick listen but packed with great insight. Love it.”– Sarah, Listener via Apple Podcasts
#1 Jewish podcast in Canada – June 2022 (Chartable)
#8 Jewish podcast in the USA – November 2022 (Chartable)
#1 Jewish podcast in Spain – December 2021 (Chartable)
Explore the Torah portion in an interesting and relevant way. Each week Rabbi Micah Streiffer discusses the parashah (Torah portion) in about 7 to 10 minutes. We make modern meaning from ancient texts, addressing them through inclusive, liberal Jewish eyes. We weave together philosophy, spirituality, tradition, and social justice – and derive meaning for today‘s life from our sacred sources.
Longer episodes include a bonus interview with leading rabbis and Jewish thought leaders.
Seven Minute Torah is available on all podcast apps. Scroll down for recent episodes.
Supporting Seven Minute Torah
We are grateful to those who support Seven Minute Torah by giving a small amount per episode. You can become a supporter at Patreon.
Check out the latest episodes:
Tzav: Responsibilites of Leadership – Seven Minute Torah
- Tzav: Responsibilites of Leadership
- Vayikra: Fullness of Life (A Conversation with Rabbi Yitz Greenberg)
- Vayakhel-P’kudei: Words that Inspire (A Conversation with Rabbi Barbara AB Symons)
- Ki Tisa: Seeing God’s Back
- T’tzaveh: 12 Stones, 12 Tribes, Finding a Better Society
- Terumah: Finding God AT (not IN) the Western Wall
- Mishpatim: Laws and their Meaning